Don't Just Measure Your Business - Manage It!
Today's finance office does much more than simply record the company's financial successes and failures. It provides leadership and guidance to executives, operational managers, and board members as they strive to successfully manage the company and confidently comply with current and emerging government regulations. Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) software makes this demanding job easier.
Performance management makes enterprise-wide strategic, financial and operational planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis easier, faster, more accurate, and more useful. Organisations collect data quickly over the internet, without the errors traditionally caused by re-keying data and working with multiple spreadsheets.
Consolidating and storing the information in a central, secure database ensures that the entire organisation works from a single version of the information and thus eliminates arguments about whose version is correct. From there, a variety of automated processes, guided workflow capabilities, built-in financial functions, and a familiar Microsoft Excel user interface combine to help people complete their tasks accurately, on time, and within established guidelines. The end result is the more efficient and effective management of the company.
With Enterprise Performance Management Software you can:
- View financial and nonfinancial performance results on demand, not just at the end of the month, quarter, or year.
- Link strategies to day-to-day activities and report on results so that plans become actions and people are held accountable.
- Set up early warning alerts to learn about problems and opportunities while there is time to act.
- Investigate the transactions and activities that contribute to summary numbers for a more complete understanding of the business environment.
- Adjust plans, budgets, and forecasts if and when business conditions warrant a change, not just once a year during budgeting season.
- Meet your regulatory compliance obligations confidently with the help of financial consolidation and statutory reporting features.
- Enhance decision-making by evaluating alternative business scenarios quickly and easily.