Close the Books with Confidence with our Financial Consolidation Software
Today's corporate officers are held to higher standards of accountability than ever before, even as their businesses grow more complex and stakeholders demand faster access to accurate results.
Automate the loading, validation, and consolidation of data from multiple source systems and multiple charts of accounts, making this process easier and accurate. Rely on the software's comprehensive intercompany eliminations, journaling, currency conversion, audit trail generation, and reporting capabilities to help you confidently and swiftly comply with GAAP, IFRS, IAS, and other accounting standards and regulations.
Performance management software helps companies close their books quickly and confidently in this challenging environment. Web-based MPC enables organisations to quickly collect data from operating units around the world, even when these locations have disparate general ledger systems, charts of accounts, and ERP systems. Data is consolidated in line with local and international requirements, such as GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, and IFRS, and is stored in a single database, ensuring that everyone works with the same set of numbers, accessing data from an Excel or web interface.
Any changes are made in this central location, resulting in greater control and confidence in the numbers. Data can be compared with budgets, plans and forecasts which improves business performance management insight. With detailed journal and audit capabilities you get financial reporting transparency to satisfy both internal and external auditors alike.
Click here to download our factsheets
- Adhere to local and global accounting standards and reporting requirements such as GAAP, FASB, IAS, IFRS, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Gain more process control through the centralised storage and maintenance of data.
- Speed financial consolidation and reporting by automating key processes such as data loading, consolidation, and verification.
- Collect, process, report, and analyse data in multiple currencies, and report on the impact of currency fluctuations.
- Carry out automated adjustments including minority interest, intercompany eliminations, recurring adjustments, and miscellaneous adjustments.
- Consolidate data from various business perspectives (geographic region, product line, etc.) and multiple structure versions (this year's results, last year's results, etc).
- Turn data into useful information by comparing results against budgets and forecasts.
Click to know more about our management performance software >>