Deliver Information Easily Where and When it is Needed
Producing and distributing reports doesn't help organisations manage their performance. Delivering the right information to the right people at the right time does. Performance management software brings unprecedented efficiency to reporting, giving organisations more time to analyse and act on information.
You can take data and automatically generate and distribute reports and books of reports based on the organisation's defined schedule and delivery criteria. You control not only which people receive which reports, but also who sees what data within those reports. Data can be presented in the most useful format for the recipient, such as colour-coded charts, tables, and spreadsheets. Best of all, companies set up the application once and then can forget about it, letting the software perform the administrative tasks and freeing business professionals to perform the critical analysis.
Click here to download our factsheets
- Automate production of financial reports such as balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and profit and loss statements to save time.
- Report on nonfinancial information, trends, and transactional data to achieve a more complete understanding of the business environment and results.
- Manipulate ("slice and dice") data within electronic reports to view results from the most useful perspective (time period, strategic initiative, product line, business unit, etc.).
- Security features control who has access to the information in the reports.
- Choose from multiple report formats (PDF, HTML, Microsoft Excel, and others) and multiple delivery methods (email, web portal, printer, network server, or a combination) to meet the organisation's needs.