Codec Scenario Planner (CSP) is a unique, innovative software solution that can transform an organisation’s planning process from a laborious numbers-based exercise, into one that focuses management attention onto maximising the value of its assets.
It works by either enhancing an organisation’s existing system or on a ‘stand-alone’ basis, to provide valuable planning capabilities not found in today’s mainstream software applications. These capabilities include:
- The collection of information relating to potential projects in a common format to ensure data is complete and consistent for analysis
- An approval process that ensures projects are vetted by the right people, that tracks how those projects evolve over time and, when selected, can only be modified via strict levels of authority
- A way of combining projects to evaluate their cost and assess the impact of delaying, bringing forward, extending and contracting timescales on the organisations financial results
- Automatic updating of associated budget and reporting systems once a particular combination of projects has been chosen
- Assessing the impact of changing forecasts and the proposed adoption of remedial plans against projects, once the plan has started
The result is a more effective planning process but without the expense of changing or re-engineering the current software solution.
CSP's innovative time-line view that allows management to assess the impact of delaying, bringing forward, contracting or extending projects on the organisation's financial results (Click on the image to zoom out)