A Dynamics 365 portal provides your audience an online location to communicate and collaborate. Depending on the audience that the portal is geared toward, a Dynamics 365 portal can allow people to get support for issues, search knowledge databases, collaborate with communities, suggest new ideas, and learn more about products and services.
Web portals are a great way to extend the reach of Dynamics 365 by sharing selective data with non-CRM users, or to provide staff with additional collaborative features.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Portals
- Improve communication and satisfaction with your customers, partners, and other relationships
- Display information from various sources in one place
- Empower users to access information when they need it in a safe place
- Tailor information accessibility depending on the type of user logging into the portal
- Increase revenue opportunities
There are 4 types of Portals that can be setup using the free add-on with each Dynamics 365 subscription:
The Community Portal enables sharing of ideas, forum discussions and includes voting functionality.
Custom Portals come with minimal set of pre-defined page templates where you can start customising a Portal of your own tailored to your specific needs.
Customer Self-Service Portal
Customer Self Service Portal can be used by customers of your organisation. This portal is their own space of use where they can login and view as well as register their own support cases and manage them. The Knowledge Base can be accessed and Forums topics can be started on this portal.
Partner Portal enable business partner to build business by working on opportunities of your organisation.
See What it Can Do